Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on TSH Level Defrance Reports Just In 10 Days ! Need Doctors Support

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 40 years old, Islamabad

Some days back my Doctor advised mine for the TFT test. I did TFT in Islamabad based Lab. TSH level was 2.40. on November 20, 2019, I did /repeat the TFT from the Aga khan lab. The Aga khan lab report was TSH 5.46 ul/ml. I was confused and did the said test in Pakistan known lab Excel lab Islamabad while the result was 2.80 0r 90 ul/ml. Meet the Excel lab manager and explained the fluctuation in results. they repeated the TSH once again and the result was in the range of 2. something. I then went to Aga khan lab in Islamabad and ask, but firstly the refused to discuss the issue while standing on their report 5.46. there was no Thyroid issue in Past to me nor I used its medicine. only taking my DMT2 and HTN medicine. kindly guide me on what can I do?

Member of Marham-Forum

there is.no.longer an element of human error...its always the.machine. call Agha Khan and lodge a complaint as its two labs versus one discrepancy.

Post Owner

Thank you Doctor saheb.i also did the test from another lab also. i request The Agha khan to perform my all tests , because i have dubt on my A1c lipid RFT LFT etc as i think it was humain error .sent emal and all reports but not heard from Aga khan lab anything yet.

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Javaid Iqbal

Prof. Dr. Javaid Iqbal - Endocrinologist

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), Fellow in Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism | Lahore

review-stars

1464 Positive Reviews

Aoa. I think send your labs to agha khan. They wil reply hopefully .. i think Inmol Agha khan and Shaukat khanum be followed in such testing....you should get Free T4 as well which can further clarify query

Post Owner

Thank you Doctor saheb.i also did
the test from another lab also. i request The Agha khan to perform my all tests , because i have dubt on my A1c lipid RFT LFT etc as i think it was humain error .sent emal and all reports but not heard from Aga khan lab anything yet.

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Gulshad Hasan

Dr. Gulshad Hasan - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK), FRCP (UK), SC (Endocrinology & Diabetes) | Lahore

review-stars

476 Positive Reviews

Just repeat TFTs in 4 weeks time, from Agha Khan, hospital , lab. and see the results. in case of persistent abnormality, see an endocrinologist.

Post Owner

Dr. Gulshad Hasan great thanks for your kind reply

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Dr. Faisal Ilyas

Dr. Faisal Ilyas - Endocrinologist

MBBS, Masters (Diabetologist/Endocrinologist) | Karachi

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Kindly visit any of my clinics.
Schedule of clinics is attached.
Thanks

Regards,

Dr Faisal Ilyas
Consultant Diabetologist & Endocrinologist

Member of Marham-Forum

Doctor my tsh is low 0.24 but T3 and T4 is normal is this is the cause I am not getting pregnant my other reports are normal as well like Amh,LH,FSH.please tell me

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories