Ear Problem


Need suggestion plz mairi beti ny aj cotton bud ear me mar lia thora sa blood nikla doc ko dekhaya unho ny drops diye hain but mujhy tension ho rahi koi masla to nhi hoga . Doc bhi ENT available nhi thay general ko dekhaya.


BSC, MBBS, FCPS (ENT), Diplomate American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine | Lahore

review-img 29 Positive Reviews

If blood came out then please go to an ENT doctor .. ear is needed to be examined .. tc


Post Owner

Ok thanks alot.

1 year ago


MBBS, DLO | Karachi

review-img 34 Positive Reviews

Please don't put any ear drop. Keep ear dry. See ENT Specialist.


Post Owner

Thank you so much sir

1 year ago

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)