Need Expert View For Surgery

yesterday my little bro had an accident and got serious injuries. fracture from area under the eye, cheekbone and lower jaw fracture from 2 sides,...i need Dr. expert view, suggest us for surgery Mayo hospital orr private hospital ? and also for surgery Dr Asad Aizaz Chattha or Porf Dr riaz ahmed warraich ? kindly tell me as soon as possible


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

sorry couldnt reply you because got your email via junk .

you need consult Maxillofacial Surgeon , Prof DR Abid Ashar in Fatima Memorial hospital shaadman is very good maxillofacial surgeon .get consultation from ophtalmology as well regardinn orbit and eye . if you need any opinion regarding Ear, Nose throat and and Neck you are always welcome .

sorry for late response ,