Noise In Ear

I have continuous noise in my ear for the last one year. Kindly suggest what to do ...


BSC, MBBS, FCPS (ENT), Diplomate American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine | Lahore

review-img 21 Positive Reviews

You will require ear examination and hearing tests to reach a diagnosis


Mian Qasir Qayyum

Sir meray kan mn bht drd hy 1 week say


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 8 Positive Reviews

Needs to get detailed history and examination. So do consult some ENT surgeon.