Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Ent Specialist on Report Review And Suggestion

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Rawalpindi

Assalamualaikum. I would like to get my report reviewed. I feel a constant blockage/pressure in the upper neck extending towards my throat, as if sputum is stuck, but it doesn’t come out even with pressure. One side of my nose is almost always blocked, and I also experience pain on the side of my head. During sinus attacks, I feel pain around my jaw as well. Please review my report and let me know whether everything looks normal or if anything needs further evaluation. Thank you.

Ent Specialist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Tehreem Malik

Dr. Tehreem Malik - Ent Specialist

MBBS, FCPS Oto-Rhino-Laryngology* | Bahawalpur

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Better assessment can only be done of examination of your nose and paranasal sinuses.


0

0

Attach Photo here: