Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye Specialist on Glaucoma

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 20, Multan

I have been told by my eye doctor that my current eye condition might develop into glaucoma. I got tests done for it. The doctor didn't really explain much but according to my research it's early stage glaucoma where there are no symptoms but i need to care for my eyes otherwise it will develop into glaucoma soon

What i wanted to know was why didn't the doctor suggest eye drops for it when he knew it's started already but not developed?

Also what steps should i take to care for my eyes considering my daily use of screens is a lot as I'm a student

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Homeopathic Dr. Asifa Khanum

homeopathic medicine se is ka treatment Kia ja skta Hy ap pareshan na hon detail bat kr lain kindly book appointment with me


0

0

Attach Photo here: