Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Anal Fissure

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 65, lahore

my mother is suffering from anal fissure.after treatment of 5 months there is no improvement.please suggest me the best doctor available

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

what treatment have you used kindly get online consultation for the better understanding of symptoms and appropriate treatment options in this regard

Post Owner

we go through colonoscopy and Dr from reknown doctor hospital suggest some medicine for a month but no improvement and then for another month and so on .. now my mother is totally disappointed..she has reduced her weight from 55 kg to 48 kg..

we have spent a lot over her treatment and expensive medicine but all in vain ..daily after washroom she cries with pain for 4 to 5 hrs...no pain killer no gtn cream is effective...

1 year ago

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 710 Positive Reviews

medicine history pl what have you used so far

1 year ago

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore | Book Appointment

better to visit a female surgeon so she can do complete examination and look out for probable cause .untill then use
lignocaine 2gel Subha dophar sham
droxaryl cream Subha sham

1 year ago

Post Owner

I soon share some prescriptions...then we will definitely go for video consultation

1 year ago

sure thing

1 year ago

Post Owner

thanks doctor...only one last favor please suggest some kind female doctor

1 year ago

Member of Marham-Forum

last prescription

Member of Marham-Forum

prescription

Member of Marham-Forum

image colonoscopy

Member of Marham-Forum

report colonoscopy

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

you must take homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't your worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me without surgery it's completely treatable

Post Owner

ma'am I am from Lahore ..in that case only video consultation is possible. . also ma'am we have gone through homeopathy treatment but didn't get any betterment....the pain is unbearable

1 year ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum
Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 228 Positive Reviews

medicine ki potency increase kr k better ho skty hain don't you worry medicine have no side effects

1 year ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories