Constipation And Underweight


Actually the main problem is my husband is constipated almost daily but with no pain. He feel bloated so that he can't eat immediately and properly after waking up. Other one is His height will be almost 5'10 but he's just 45 kgs. whom should we consult?


MBBS, MS (Nuclear Medicine) | Islamabad

u should get a gastroenterologist consult..


MBBS (Pb), MD (USA), MACP (USA), FCPS (Gastro) | Lahore

review-img 526 Positive Reviews

You should see a gastroenterologist 

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)