Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Gerd And Stomach Ulcer

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 17 years old, Dream villas near wapda town phase 1

I have suffering from gerd since last year but I have ulcer since 2010 due to which I have routine sore throat, head heaviness nose blockage ,watery eyes, stomach pain and some other minor symptoms. I want to ask what should I do because I am having routine sore throat yet im taking medicine for stomach acid like losec 20 mg and other medicines which I have taken before like teph insta 40, risk 40 , novoteph 40 etc.i want to ask one more thing is head heaviness has any link with my stomach problem because it is also a major problem for me since last 2 years. What should I do ?

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Khalid Mahmud Khan

Dr. Khalid Mahmud Khan - Gastroenterologist

MBBS , FCPS ( Medicine ) , MRCP ( Medicine) | Lahore

review-stars

382 Positive Reviews

Dear patient most probably you are suffering from Gastroesophageal reflux disease, along with ppi that you r taking , you also require prokinetic agents and certain general measure, require detailed examination and history, for that please make your appointment through Maham. Thanks prof dr khalid Mahmud khan

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks for a detailed answer. Where is your clinic in Lahore?

Member of Marham-Forum

I need to tell you one more thing that I had h pylori test last year which was negative. Was it normal or not?

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr

Asst. Prof. Dr. Mujahid Israr - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology), FCPS (Internal Medicine), FACG (US), SCE (UK), ESEGH ( European Board Of Gastroenterology & Hepatology) | Lahore

review-stars

1261 Positive Reviews

are u taking any pain killers for your headache? headache can worsen acid in ur stomach.
start taking Tab.librex 1 at night along with other medicines

Post Owner

No I am not taking any medicine

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist