Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Redness Of Tounge Due To Stomach Disorder

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Islamabad

I got my gallbladder removed back in the oct 2018 after that i have been facing some stomach disturbance. Now this is the second time in 3o days that my stomach is disturbed and my tounge is swelling ( that is how i feel) the sides of my tounge are gone really red and it kind of hurts a little bit. That should i do who should i consuly ( these are all my assumptions this.may not be because of the stomach) but the tounge is still red

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

don't you worry it's completely treatable after talking some medicine All problem will be completely cured by homeopathic medicine kindly book appointment with me

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

kindly book an online consultation for better understanding of the symptoms and appropriate treatment options

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Khalid Aslam

Dr. Khalid Aslam - Dermatologist

MBBS, Dip. Dermatology (Thailand), Dip. Dermatology (Pakistan), Fellow Laser Dermatosurgey (Thailand) | Islamabad

review-stars

275 Positive Reviews

book appointment

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/dermatologist/islamabad/dr-khalid-aslam-21906

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories