Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gastroenterologist on Stomach Issues

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 22, Rahim yar khan

It's been 2 year iam facing stomach issue. I feel like my stomach is bloated and the tummy area is hard and tight and I also got headache I went to the nearest doctor he said it's due to stomach gas and he gave me some medeincine and said you have ibs issue so iam taking medicine since in morning which is Dexiva i feel better like my pain and headache was gone but the bloating and tummy hardness is still there when I lay on the bed it's feel normal but when I stand it's feel abnormal so need any suggestion what should I do I also done the ultrasound test which is clearly fine what should be the treatment help me I don't know what to do....

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Ariba Nasreen

Dr. Ariba Nasreen - General Practitioner

| MBBS | (DOW University of Health Sciences Karachi ) | Certified Family Medicine | (Ziauddin University Karachi) | Karachi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

most probably due to constipation.
increase water intake and use high fiber diet.

Gastroenterologist in Lahore - Dr. Usman Javaid

Dr. Usman Javaid - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, Diploma in Gastroenterology (UK), Diploma in Diabetes (UK), Member European Society of Gastroenterology | Lahore

review-stars

710 Positive Reviews

increase your water intake and increase fibre diet
and get online consultation for the better understanding of symptoms and appropriate treatment options in this regard

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

stomach related all problem will be completely fine inshallah kindly book appointment with me within days you will be completely fine inshallah kindly book appointment with me it's a permanent treatment not temporary

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gastroenterologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories