Stomach Problem


Sir I have pain in my stomach from last year when pain starts I also feel pain in heart and then starts vomiting I also consulted many physicians but the pain is same I am much worry about this problem I want permanent treatment


MBBS,FCPS | Karachi

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

It appears that you have dyspepsia or acidity problem.

Consult a physician / gastroenetrologist.

If you are in Karachi you may consult me through MARHAM

Dr. Saeed Shekhani


Visit near by physician....
Wd all previous record of medicine n labs


Don't be empty stomach for more than two hours
You may take fruit or salad or biscuits to fill stomach
When nothing is available two glasses wig water are better than nothing
How is you
Do you feel laziness???


MBBS, FCPS (Gastroenterology and Hepatology) | Lahore

Dear it is very common disease of stomach, called dyspepsia.
Avoid spicy and oily meal e.g pratha , karahi etc.
Take Cap. Espra 40mg 30min before breakefast daily
Syp ulsanic 2 spoon three times a day for 5 days
I need a lab rest also
H.pylori IgG
Will tell further plan after test report. Thanx

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)