Fat Deposites

My husband has fat deposites on back below neck and in arm, Dr said its fat accumulation.its hard,no pain.prominent even when he wears shirt etc, What should I do to remove these, he is overweight also


Marham Admin

Dr. Dr Affan Zada


U need to consult a surgeon. He can guide u better after examining in person