Problem In Colon

my friend says he is not sure if he has got piles, he is facing problem in wearing tight trousers, while passing stool and while sitting too. Kindly advise what doctor should he go to a gastroenterologist or any other ???


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 58 Positive Reviews

Please see a surgeon,


he should visit a general surgeon.


MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-img 234 Positive Reviews

Aoa he needs a proper examination by a competent physician to reach a proper diagnosis and treatment