Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Practitioner on Sleeping And Hair Loss

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 20, Karachi

aslamualikum, these days i'm having a problem that i sleep alot like, i sleep at night wake up at like 11 in the morning then go back to sleep at 3 in the afternoon and wake up at 8 in the evening. even after sleeping so much i feel like I haven't slept at all. it's causing me problems for my daily life now. another problem is that I'm having alot of hair fall, i can see a bald spot. my suspicions are vitamin D deficiency because i was prescribed with some but only ate it for a month. please I'm concerned.

Member of Marham-Forum

ur weight? appetite status? have u done your vitamin D levels? if yes then post

Post Owner

my weight is 56kg, i don't know if it's related but sometimes i get too hungry even after eating alot or sometimes i get full with eating just a little. my routine is messed up. the last time i got my vitamin D checked was last year and it was below of what it should be. i'll be a test done hopefully this week.

4 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Sadia Wasim

aoa what is ur nature of job? and also check for thyroid too

Member of Marham-Forum

Do serum vit D level. I advice u dont use cosmetic soap while taking bath. Use minoxidil hair spray at night for 1 month. Sleep is a normal physiological thing. Its normal nothing to worry. Only use plenty of water, vegetable, along with multivitamin tablets fefolvit or surbex Z

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Practitioner

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories