Respected Doctors there is a hole under side of my friend penis. that's was appear his childhood after circumcision. that hole appear circumcision stitching. his parents counsel doctor. doctor say when he will young a stitch will solve this problem. now he want to solve before kindly tell me the doctor and expenses. note(pee comes 2 ways front side and down side}



It could be hypospadias


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

He should consult any urologist or plastic surgeon , this is called
Hypospadias, which I guess from your description , final diagnosis will be
made on seeing Pt , this is not something minor, an expert person can only
do it, pl contact some relevant Doctor for remedy


Post Owner

ager hypospadias hai to front se q open hai? us ne btaya tha circumcision k bad jo tankey lgate hain doctors oper oor nechey to nechay wala tanka galt lgne ya koi esi problem ki wja se hole hua. hypospadias mein sirf nechey se open hoti hai frount se nhe to kindly muje bta dain oor doctor b recommend kr dain.
thanks in advance

11 months ago


MBBS, MRCS (Edinburgh), MS (Plastic Surgery) | Karachi

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

Aoa, this is typical feature of Hypospidias , needs surgical correction
urgently . as I m in Karachi it cost arnd 80 thousand here for surgery


MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-img 14 Positive Reviews

It’s the case of hypospadias that is missed during circumcision in childhood now it needs to repair by urologist or plastic surgeon


MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) | Multan

review-img 3 Positive Reviews

It requires proper surgery. He is suffering from hypospideasis.


MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), Dip (General Surgery), Dip (Laproscopic Surgery) | Quetta

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

hi dear thanks for your inquiry. i think the patient has hypospadias that requires a surgical repair,thanks