Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Surgeon on Gerd With Esophagitis And Hital Hernia

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 42, lahore

since 4 year having gastritis issue bloating and pain in upper abdominal. now since 7 month has severe chest pain with too much buping and hiccup.. having problom in swallowing. and sometime my voice get weak too. dr send me orthopaedic and cardiologists they did test for chest pain it was nothing from there side. so gastrologist did endoscopy and some blood test i dignosed with anemia and gerd with esophagitis and large hernia 3 cm. dr told me i have yo take 1 year medicine and then should do endoscopy again after 1 year. but now its 5 month i am taking medicine but no improvment.. sever chest pain with upper shoulder and neck pain on left side. too much burping hiccup with empty stomach and after food . i burp and bloat when ever i eat or drink anything.. too much suffering. need guide for its treatment now dr advice me to do nissen fundoplication surgery for repair the hernia and they told me ur gerd situation will also better with this surgery. can anyone guide me where can i do

General Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Ahmad Raza

Prof. Dr. Ahmad Raza - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), MRCS (UK), Director Minimally Invasive & Hepatobiliary Surgery | Rawalpindi

review-stars

254 Positive Reviews

Please visit. We can help you in this regards.

General Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Khalid Mahmood

Dr. Khalid Mahmood - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

265 Positive Reviews

Should consult thoracic surgeon for fundoplication surgery. GERD and hiatus hernia both will be addressed. Consult Dr Asif Asghar in Kilson hospital Isb

General Surgeon in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Raheem

Dr. Muhammad Raheem - General Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (General Surgery) | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

u live in Islamabad??

Post Owner

i am in uae . my home city is lahore

1 year ago

General Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Humayun Razzaq

From your description of symptoms it's looks like you will benefit from antireflux surgery, although without talking to you in person I am unable to ascertain if the optimum medical management and life style modifications have been done already. 3cm is not a very large hernia, infact it is on the smaller side but obviously it is causing you symptoms and distress.You might need Nissan Fundoplication or there is another new procedure termed as LINX which we are offering patients here in the UK. An upper gastrointestinal surgeon should be able to do this for you. If you want to discuss further feel free to make an online appointment with myself and I can walk you through this.
Best wishes

General Surgeon in Multan - Dr. Anam Fayyaz

Dr. Anam Fayyaz - General Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (General Surgery) | Multan

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

u have hernia of stomach....and iske symptoms improvement k lie apko surgery krwana hogi

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories