assalam-o-alaikum meri breast may giltiyaan hen tu mjhy kia krna chahye operate krwana zruri ya koi prhaiz se thk hoskti hen

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.

Dr. Sadiqa Haider

6 Reviews

General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General and Br...

9 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Attaullah Mahar

4 Reviews

General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery)

2 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Syed Muhammad Shafqatullah

General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS(General Surgery...

17 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Muhammad Shahid Shamim

1 Reviews

General Surgeon


24 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Syed Kashif Mateen

General Surgeon

MBBS, FRCS (Eddin.), FRCS...

17 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Syed Ali Haider

General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, Fellowship In...

12 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Muhammad Touseef Asghar - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), FACS (USA) | Lahore

review-img 2 Positive Reviews

Get an ultrasound of breast and consult surgeon

Dr. Rizwan Sultan - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, Fellowship in Trauma Surgery | Islamabad

review-img 9 Positive Reviews

Get an eltrasound breast done to see what is nature of these lumps. then come back with the report of this ultrsound to some good surgeon's OPD.

Dr. Abbas Hassnain Kazmi - General Surgeon

MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MRCS | Sargodha

If not symptomatic than wait n watch but best is consult a general surgeon .
And perhaiz sy giltiyan nahi khatm hoti

Dr. Sarosh Afzal Farooqi - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), MRCS(Ed), MRCPS(Glasg) | Rawalpindi

Get an ultrasound of breast and needle aspiration test (FNAC) of any swelling that is larger. Most likely there would be nothing to worry but tests are must.


Please get yourself investigated and examined


For breast lumos/ swellings diagnosis is important. Breast Examination and Breast B/L ultrasound and FNAC/ Tru cut biopsy. After diagnosis treatment ll be advised.

Prof. Dr. Syed Imran Hussain Andrabi - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, FRCS (Ireland), Intercollegiate Specialty Board Certified FRCS in General Surgery | Lahore

review-img 120 Positive Reviews

Asa Best would be to show in clinic and grow through triple assessment.

Dr. Rizwan Khalid - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS ( Surgery) | Lahore

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Operation zaroori hai

Dr. Samia Imtiaz Alvi - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) | Faisalabad

review-img 59 Positive Reviews

Most of them need surgery, But first get an ultrasound and consult a surgeon!

Dr. Mariam Salim - General Surgeon

MBBS (Dow), MRCS (Edin), FCPS | Quetta

review-img 31 Positive Reviews

First you need to get an ultrasound and consult some breast specialist.


in 21 years old multiple small lumps are normal and phsiological, no need for any ultrasound or any test, and they dont go away with any medicine or parheez, I one lump is present than let me know,

Dr. Sadaqat Ali Khan - General Surgeon

MBBS, MCPS(Gen surg), FRCSEd, FICS(USA) | Lahore

review-img 37 Positive Reviews

pl forward me the ultrasound resultĀ and pictures i will be able to give opinion.


Have a proper and thorough consultation before any decision

Dr. Aliya Shaima - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery), ATLS | Faisalabad

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

Your breast lumps( giltiyaan) must be evaluated by some Breast Surgeon .who will decide ( by clinical ecaminstion and few investigations)
wether they need to removed or can be left for observation.

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP (PAK) | Lahore

review-img 8 Positive Reviews

No need to go for surgery if you take homeopathic fast treatment by professional homeopath.
better is to take appointment through marham for complete treatment and also i need your complete history and symptoms for treatment

Dr. Said Umer Khan - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General & Laparoscopic Surgery) | Lahore

If it's getting increase in size with pain then have to go for fnac or trucut if possible excisional biopsy. You to have go in OPD gif consultation.


It depends on the type of lumps(giltiyaan)
Please consult a breast or general surgeon for examination, also need ultrasound and biopsy for complete evaluation before treatment

Dr. Muhammad Khurram Zia - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), FICS (US) | Karachi

Better do US Breast and then visit in OpD as Breast lumps can be dangerous if with hidden malignancy

Dr. Lailama Shah - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Islamabad

Proper examination k lya apko kisi general surgeon k pass jana chaya. Zyada ther yeh gutlya bahzarar othy hain ager zyada hain mager bohot kum chances otha hain k is ma cancer paya jaha. Ap kisi b breast opd ma apna mohaina kerwaha jaha apka mamogram,ultra sound or oh saktha hai k fnac b ki jaha

Dr. Ahmed Shah Khan - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS | Quetta

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

first of all aopki age kya hai aur dono breasts mein giltiyan hein ya aik breast mein.aur painful giltiyan hein ya painless hein.apko examine karnay kay baad aur yeh sari batein puchnay kay baad hi pata chalayga kay yeh giltiyan medicine say theek honay wali hein ya operation chahiye inko.tu kisi surgeon say consuklt karna parayga apko


Post Owner

meri age 21 hai or dono breast may hen giltiyan orpainful b hen

1 month ago

Dr. Ahmad Hussain Mishwani - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS | Peshawar

review-img 9 Positive Reviews

Consult a surgeon.
It needs to be investigated & treated.

Dr. Azhar Nasir Mian - General Surgeon


review-img 2 Positive Reviews

?????? ????? ????? ??? ??????? ??????? ???? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?????? ?? ???????? ?????? ??? ????? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????

Dr. Azhar Nasir Mian - General Surgeon


review-img 2 Positive Reviews

This is a complex matter & needs lot many factors to be considered for surgical removal of lumps in breast. You must seek & follow advice of a general surgeon.


Post Owner


1 month ago

Dr. Zafar Iqbal Gondal - Laproscopic Surgeon

MBBS (MBChB), MCPS (Surgey), FCPS (G. Surgey) MRCS (G. Surgey), FRCS (G. Surgey), FEBS (G. Surgey), FACS (G. Surgey), DIP(MIS) Laparoscopic Surgery (France), DIP(MIS) Laparoscopic Surgery (Taiwan) | Lahore

review-img 17 Positive Reviews

you have to be assessed by surgeon/ breast surgeon first and then decide for further treatment . best wishes

Dr. Muhammad Azeem Imran - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery), MCPS (Family Medicine) | Samundri

First of all you are welcome on marham online consultation. When we discuss your scenario as you are young female of 21 years and have lumps. You mention multiple lu. Ps. I think you are a case of fibro adenoids of breast. First of all we need ultrasound of breast for further evaluation. If you have pain then discuss with me the relationship of pain with your menstrual periods. Hope with ultrasound breast and relation of pain with period may tell me more about your case. Hope I served u well.
Profound regards Dr Azeem

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)