Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Surgeon on Scrotal Calcinosis Cutis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, Faisalabad

I have multiple cysts on my scrotum which were diagnosed by a Doctor as calcinosis cutis. He suggested removal under local anaesthesia in sessions and during these 4 sessions, the larger cysts were removed. However, around a year later, these have grown back and the rest smaller ones have also grown in size. The cysts are certainly more than or equal to 20 in quantity. I feel the removal was also not appropriate as the cyst wall might have been left intact. I want to get rid of these cysts so kindly suggest the best possible treatment. Is it possible that these cysts be removed in one major operation rather than in sessions as these sessions are very time consuming as I had to go there every week. Also how much will it cost?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

General Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Nasir

Dr. Muhammad Nasir - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Yes!

General Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Nasir

Dr. Muhammad Nasir - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (General Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Yes. It is possible

General Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Nazia Lodhi

Asalam o alequm
Please remove all cyst in general Anasthesia in one go. Insha Allah you will be fine

General Surgeon in Quetta - Dr. Mariam Salim

Dr. Mariam Salim - General Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (General Surgery) , MRCS , FACS | Quetta

review-stars

169 Positive Reviews

Yes all the cysts can be removed in a single sitting under spinal anaesthesia. It is important to remove the cysts wall completely in order to get rid of them.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks everyone for replying. I really appreciate it.
Can a doctor in Faisalabad be suggested on this platform?
And what would it cost approximately for such procedure?

General Surgeon in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Syed Imran Hussain Andrabi

Prof. Dr. Syed Imran Hussain Andrabi - General Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Surgery) , FRCS (Ireland) , Intercollegiate Specialty Board Certified FRCS in General Surgery | Lahore

review-stars

399 Positive Reviews

Asa these could be small sebaceous cysts. In any case will need to examine and then give a final diagnosis and treatment options

General Surgeon in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Zahid Mahmood

Prof. Dr. Zahid Mahmood - General Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Yes can be operated

General Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Shahzad Alam Shah

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Shahzad Alam Shah - General Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (General Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

72 Positive Reviews

Yes the solution is surgical removal of the cysts.And should be removed in one sitting and may be possible under local anesthsia.

General Surgeon in Quetta - Dr. Habibullah Ishaqi

Dr. Habibullah Ishaqi - General Surgeon

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (General Surgery), MRCS, FRCS (Surgery) | Quetta

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Thank you for your query.
Of course you have presented your problem very well. It is important to have clinical examination of your disease and can decide after physical examination.
Thanks.

General Surgeon in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Amna Umar Gill

You need excision under G/A

Member of Marham-Forum

I have few cyst on my testicle. I want to remove them. I am from karachi and wants doctor from Karachi to respond so that I could meet and get rid of these cysts. It been so long that I have been dealing with this.

Member of Marham-Forum

I am from rawalpindi and I have two Calcinosis cutis..Is there any doctor available in Rawalpindi Islamabad for the treatment.For the reference I am attaching a youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noZtiLf8RB8
In video they guy have many but I have only two one is very tiny and one is little big in size.Please suggest me doctor in Rawalpindi/Islamabad

Member of Marham-Forum

I am also from Islamabad and have the same problem. Is there any doctor from Rawalpindi, Islamabad, who could perform the surgery. I have been to several dermatologists and no one is willing to perform the operation. Every doctor is just looking to get hair transplant clients..
Please help us as it's quite embarrassing.

Member of Marham-Forum

I am from Kohat and I have few cysts on my testicles. Can Anyone From Kohat or Peshawar respond so that I could meet and get rid of these cysts. Please

Member of Marham-Forum

I have this type of cysts (in video). Not too many, just 4. One is big, 3 small ones https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=noZtiLf8RB8

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories