Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Abdominal Pain During Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Multan

I'm having moderate to severe abdominal cramping along with the backache. Its my 7th week. Got Beta Hcg test done and it was normal. Haven't been to the doctor since I found out that I'm pregnant because of the non availability of my gynaecologist. She asked me to take Myfol OD, Loprin OD, Duphaston BD, U progest 200 mg BD. I'm really concerned about my baby and don't know what to do. History: I've PCOS and got pregnant by taking Letrozole.

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Tehseen Yousuf

Dr. Tehseen Yousuf - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

continue these medication and get ultrasound

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

225 Positive Reviews

Aoa
get ur urine RE done-share the result-one full bladder pelvic ultrasound shud also b done-do u hv any previous history of miscarriage?any history of hypertension or diabetes???

Post Owner

It is my first pregnancy with the help of Letrozole. Got this US done today but bladder was empty. She said its showing only gestational sac and according to scan it is 5 weeks pregnancy. But according to my LMP its my 7th week. My LMP was 25th March. Took letrozole from cycle day 2 to day 6.

3 years ago

Post Owner

The report is not attaching here

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Multan - Dr. Major Saleha Batool Virk

Dr. Major Saleha Batool Virk - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Multan

review-stars

182 Positive Reviews

You must undertake a pelvic ultrasound (TVS). This situation isn’t too good for a precious pregnancy like yours.  My timings 3-5 pm mon-sat on nishtar road. 

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories