Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Abortions

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Karachi

I went through 2 medical abortions after a gap of 3 months... what should be the precautionary measures taken to avoid any complications in future pregnancy... actually I want to conceive after a year.... is it safe? Will these abortions affect my baby or my pregnancy in future... plz guide... and how can I avoid from complications in future

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Uzma Mohsin Mam needs your guidance.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear these medical Abortion were induced abortions ???like abortions on wish or medications taken for miscarriage with out indication?? if yes then now u can have Conception and just have few precautions .
- if previously Miscarriage process started Naturally and then it was Completed by medical management then also u need precautions and a bit more .
- first of all try to get have Complete check up of all health issue u have and try to have complete treatment like thyroid ,diabetes , hypertension etc .
- Have all vitals and blood suger and thyroid level to be normal.
- have folic acid daily 5 mgs .
- try to have preconception normal Bmi and weight by daily walk and Exercise .
- have balanced Diet and less salt ,suger ,oil and spice .
- have sex in fertile period of cycle like in 28 days it's from day 8 to day 13.
- as soon as u miss periods do have blood pregnancy test and if it comes positive ( nicely with higher level ) have hormonal support like tab Duphaston 10 twice daily and avoid stress,weight lifting,stairs and do have restricted activities.
- have blood thining medication as soon as fetal viability confirms .
- early booking and scan advised .
- normally fir recurrent Miscarriage which occurs naturally thrombophillia screening advised but after 3 Consecutive Miscarriages to know cause. but as u had 2miscarriages and now start to try for Conception then better have a good positive hope and follow up as needed .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories