Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Ask Anything From Gynecologist With Privacy

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 18 years old, worldwide

Dear Members, if you have any question regarding pregnancy, irregular periods, conceiving, PCOS, family planning, contraceptive, breast feeding or any other issue you are struggling with. Please post in comments. There are many questions women dont ask in group due to hesitation of privacy, this place is to help you out with that. So please post and gynecologists will reply you. Thank You.

Member of Marham-Forum

Is hyperstimulation due to over dose of infertility treatment goes to thier own or we have to treat thiz ?

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 27 Positive Reviews

- well come and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear first of all how u can differentiate that u have Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome ??
-in case of ovulation induction medications side effects it over dose few ladies gets ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome it is of different intensity some few need intensive care unit admission and few just relief only after having Consultation with treating Doctor .
- in hyperstimulation u can have Nausea,Vormitings,reduced urine ,edema of body ,big ovaries early symmptons and absent urine ,Ascites generalized and localized as well,pain ,abdominal Bloating ,renal failure as late symmptoms .
- mild symmotoms could be treated as out petient like nausea or vormiting mild one but for severe symmptoms petient need strict monitoring and proper management .
- if u have any symmptoms better discuss with your treating doctor .
- best of luck.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Want to ask about is epidural delivery safe for a woman ? Its my first baby and I'm confused to choose option should I go for epidural ? Or it can have side effects after some time of delivery ?

I am having leucorrhea since last three months after my delivery.its not smelly and no itching but my health is continuously weakening.

5 years ago

Asslam o alaikum!! Married since 2 years. I am on TTC. My hormonal reports are fine as well as my husband report is fine as well. My periods are regular. Usually they will come on same day or one day before. I am feeling nausea (not vomit) as well as breast tenderness. Is it PMS or i should go for a test? Or I should wait. I don't have any idea and i am confused. Thank you

5 years ago

- Wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health consultation.
- Dear if all labs normal for u and husband and u are trying for pregnancy it could be early conception or just process of fertilization and related hormonal changes .
-have blood pregnancy test if symmptoms persists .
- some time hormonal changes near menses could give symmptoms like this .
- check dietary habits , digestive issues as well .
- avoid Constipation .
- plenty of water.
-have complete check of any health issue and take regular treatment.
- follow with beta HCG report and complete related history as this description is not enough .
- best of luck

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

AoA. I'm six month postpartum. .I'm facing severe hairfall issue since 3 months. Even now I'm having visible skin patches . . My child is on bf as well as top feed. My cycle didn't start after those 40 days. On the recommendation of one dermatologist I'm using bioxsine tablet as well as anti hair fall serum. But no improvement.
Kindly suggest something.

Member of Marham-Forum

I am ttc from one year, all report are ok ,my husband report is also ok,but when I was in Pakistan Dr said your egg size is 14mm,so my question is with his size u can't concieve?and how the follicle size can b increase? Specific diet or medicine?

- Dear eggs size 2.2 to 2.4 is also better for conception .u can have better life style ,dietary habits that will improve egss size .
- have daily exercise to have Normal BMI.
- have healthy well nutritious diet ,with lots of fruits ,vegetables and dry fruits ,use olive oil ,fish ,eggs in diet .
- try to have complete and regular check up of any health issue u have .
- thyroid ,diabetes etc should be normal .
- husband general health also need attention.better avoid smoking Completely.
- beans ,nuts ,eggs ,green vegetables ,dry fruits all help to increase egg size .
- sex better to do in fertile period of Cycle .
- have folic acid daily 5 mgs .
- I hope things would be better.
- send u reports u have done recently other wise have day 21 serum progesterone .
- best of luck

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa
I'm endometriosis patient unmarried age 26. Right ovary endometriosis and left ovary pcos. Size is 4cm endometriosis now. I took danazol 200mg twice a day for 5 months. Then stop using since last 2 months. Doc said that stop medicines. And don't go for further treatment. I'm confused what to do I feel pain.

-wellcome and thanks for preffering icliniq for your health consultation.
- Dear u are unmarried had danazole to treat endometriosis .
- how it was diagnosed actually and confirmed ??
- send me scan ,reports u had for Pco and Endometriosis !!!either scan ,blood or any
other Reports.
- try to avoid Hormones for Now .
- have daily Exercise ,walk to have Normal BMI.
- have nutritious diet with more fruits ,vegetables and less salt ,sugar and oil.
-have just postan 500 mgs before and during menses for Pain as per need .can have with interval of 8 hrs.
-try to have check up for any health issue u have .
- have good Emotional well being to have balanced hormones .
- best of luck
- follow with your reports

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

After my 2nd baby I was feeling tired & low i think my Hb is low & i feel pain in my bones Is it calcium defeciency ?? I take Calsan D chewable 1 tablet daily .... give me a good suggestion

- Dear after delivery and during breast feeding periods diet should be reviewed and need more calories Actually .
- bones pain in breast feeding period is common due to most of the calcium used by baby in form of milk .
- have healthy balanced diet with milk 2/ 3 cups ,have iron containing diet like apples ,carrot ,spinich even u can have iron and calcium supplements .
-have Daily walk and exercise as well .
- try to have Normal BMI and weight .
- have soups and juices as well.
- sunlight Exposure for vit D is better .
- have more fruits, Vegetables and water and less salt,suger and oil.
- to be on safe side u can have complete blood count to check your haemoglobin.
- follow with CBC report.
Best of luck

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I am suffering from pcos and my lh and fsh level are also low
My dr prescribed me glocophage and progylutun and told me not to gain weight
But my weight is gaining i am 22 years old and weight is 58 and height is 5.2 and i m married since 6 months
I m also ttc
Kindly give me some suggestion

-Dear send me your recent transvaginal scan and bloodreports done on day 2 of periods if u have done recently .
- if no scans or tests done then better to have one transvaginal scan and one serum progesterone on day 21 of menses.
- Send me both Reports .
- have folic acid daily 0.4 mgs if normal BMI and weight and not on trearment for any health issue likediabetes ,thyroid etc.if have high BMI or chronic disease have 5 mgs folic acid .
- have complete check up and treatment of health issues u have .
- husband should have better general health and better quit smoking if doing .
- have sex in fertile period of cycle .
- can consult dietition for proper well balanced diet chart to have normal BMI along with daily exercise .
- I hope it will be helpful to u .
- best of luck.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr Dr. Uzma Mohsin kindly help on these questions and give your consultation. Thank you. #TeamMarham

Member of Marham-Forum

I want to conceive with twin pregnency someone (non doctor) suggested to use clomid because of their personal experience. I wanted to ask if it is safe to take plus induced twin pregnency has its side effects?

P.S it would be my 2nd pregnency. My first is a year old and was delivered by c-section.

Member of Marham-Forum

Asslam o alaikum!! Married since 1 years. I amMy hormonal reports are fine as well as my husband report is fine as well. My periods are regular. Usually they will come on one or two day before. I am feeling breast tenderness. I want to conceive now and i want to know basic care or tips for that.. Basic knowledge of ovulation... I don't have any idea and i am confused. Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

I have a two year daughter born via c section. I want to concieve again and trying for it since four months. I was having pelvis pain so i got my ultrasound done in october which showed mild pelvic infection so dr suggested antibiotic course(augmentin). After few days i faced severe itching and white discharge so i consult dr again and she gave me lots of medicine including vaginal cream and antibiotic. Discharge stopped coming but the pain is there so i changed my dr she asked for ultrasound. I got it done on 1st dec. U/s was normal showing normal ovaries. She asked me to apply canesten cream n tablet once to remove any infection and said to rule out any UTI get ur urine d/r and c/s done. My report (14-12-18) shows that urine d/r is normal. Bu c/s shows significant bacterial count and presence of klebsiella organism. Which is sensitive to ciprofloxacin and augmentin etc. (There is no option of sharing the report unfortunately) . Sorry for very long post. I want to ask what should i do now plus is there any problem in concieving. Hoping for ur reply. Thanks in advance.

Member of Marham-Forum

Salam
I am 8 months pregnant, I am having smelly yellowish discharge from last few weeks.
What should I do for vaginal delivery, and I'm constipated also.

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health consultation.
- dear have vaginal swab test to check cause of infection.
- have strict hygeine.
- soft comfortable under garments .
- use sitz bath or sit in warm water to reduce irritation.
- after collection of swab have tab erthyromycin 500 mgs 6 hrly and tab metronidazole 400 mgs 8 hrly for 7 - 10 days .
- follow swab report and discuss here .
- best of luck

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Salam.
I have severe dizziness and pregnancy like symptoms before every periods.im bf mother of 21months child .previous history of anemic

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health consultation.
- dear it seems any medical issue is there .- have complete blood count,thyroid function test.
- check for symmptoms and discuss with physician .
- have iron supplements regularly .it might possible u will have less haemoglobin that is causing symmptoms - if have been breast feeding then better take calcium with vit D that will help to reduce weakness gradually not suddenly so have to take for long periods just single tablet a day .
- have healthy diet with fruits ,vegetable ,water and have Exercise/walk daily to have normal BMI and well being .
- CBC and thyroid function test report to be discussed with physician with your all medical issues as u might need blood transfusion in case of symmptoms Anaemia .
- best of Luck.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I am breastfeeding my 9 months daughter. i am experiencing lower abdominal pain(pelvic pain). sometimes its very mild but when i walk holding my baby it increases. my daughter weighs 8.7kg mashaALLAH.
also when i feed her while lying down i feel stiffness in lower abdomen that is also felt in inner sides of thighs. feeling this stiffness from the beginning whenever i feed her while lying down.
and My postpartum belly is still out like 5-6 months pregnancy with linea nigra ( i am not pregnant).
I am also very gassy from last 3-4 months. also felt gas moving inside my abdomen
kindly guide me whats wrong with me.

want to add that my baby was delivered normal.

5 years ago

Post Owner

dr Uzma Mohsin mam can you please guide?

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

From last 4 months I feel vertigo before and after periods my age is 26 years and not married

Member of Marham-Forum

Asslam o alaikum. I would like to know the below symptoms are normal or not?
Whenever my periods date are approaching, i start feeling the nauseated everytime sometimes it accompany with breast tenderness and fatigue. I also feeling that my body is swell specifically the face. Puffy eyes and all that. Periods started with light spotting and thigh cramps. Are these the symptoms of hormonal imbalance? I gone through the TVS and it comes one time that I have PCO in july and my thyroid and prolactin is normal. Where should I consult and to whom? Gynecologist or endocrinologist. Are these symptoms are serious? Age 28 years. Married from last 2 years.
Thank you

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr uzma ap apni mashori hi kar rai koi rply ans e kar dy kindly

Member of Marham-Forum

What can be the reason for extra unbearable pain at lower abdomen during menstruation, even on first day i got vomiting and loose stool it make me dying even i can't stand straight because of pain.. And what is the reason for lower abdomen pain 24/7 it annous me every time, is there any concept of "NAAF" anties used to tell me this pain is because of NAAF... Kindly guide me regarding this issue m un-married 26 years old.

Member of Marham-Forum

Is it safe to do intercourse while being 36 weeks pregnant? I have no complications Alhamdulillah since now, please guide me

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello,
Meri 6 mah ki beti ha through normal delivery, uske baad se mujhe thakan bht jalfi hojati hai, subha uthti hun toh chalny me mushkil hti ha, paon pe wazan nhi dal pati, kamar dukhti ha, tangain dard krti hain.
Mera dusra sawal yh ha k mujhe episiotomy stitches lgy thy, jo k 3 mah me sahi hogaye lkn abhi tk mujhe pelvic area bht weak lgta ha, yun lgta ha jese abhi phr se khul jaye ga, is it normal? And 3rd Q is mujhe kuch saalon se constipation ka issue hai, jo k pregnancy aur delivery k baad mazeed shidat ikhtyar kr gya ha, ab stool pass krte huye aksr khoon b ata ha jo k bilkul taza hta ha, jese koi cut lg gya ho, kindly assist me what should I do

Write Comment

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories