Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Birth Control And Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Germany

Hello. I started taking birth control pills in Septemeber for two months, but I stopped for a month, I know that was not the best but I did it because I was feeling terrible and was under antibiotics which were making me feel depressed. I started again the pill three weeks ago. I got my period on Sunday afternoon (very light spotting, strong blood at night) so I started the pill next day at 10 am because I wanted to start in the morning. I haven't missed a pill. However, I started having strong breast pain since two weeks ago and on friday/saturday I had light brown vaginal mucus. I'm very scared of being pregnant. I've taken a pregnancy test on friday and today, and both are negative, but I don't know if it's too soon. Is there a chance that I'm pregnant?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sara Munir

Dr. Sara Munir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

76 Positive Reviews

hello dear
thanx for choosing marham
get your serum beta hcg test in blood done for
confirmation
tc

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering iCliniq for your health Consultation.
- Dear although due to haphazard intake and with drawal of hormonal contraceptives could disturb normal body menstrual hormones and could give irregular periods and fertility window but it's better to have blood pregnancy test ( serum beta hcg ) to check Your Pregnancy status as urine pregnancy test unable to detect Very Early Pregnancy but late pregnancy could be detected Easily .
( u already got bleeding ).
- hormonal intake and Disturbed hormones could give Symmptoms as u have .
- if beta hcg reports negative then it's hormonal effect could have tab ponstan 500 mgs 8 hrly for 3-5 days to reduce heaviness of bleeding .
- best of luck.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazifa Mubashir

Dr. Nazifa Mubashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, Fellowship (Gynecology Laparoscopy) | Karachi

review-stars

505 Positive Reviews

Salam there r chances of pregnancy . Get ur blood test for pregnancy that is Serum BHCG done . That will clear out things very nicely. Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories