Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Breast Pain And Swelling

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, jhelum

my baby was fully on breastfeed and now i wanted to quite lactation. From one day past my breast is extremely swollen, painful and sensitive. please recommend me how to dry up my breast milk and reduce the sore breast. thankyou

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-Dear have hot foamentation, sitz baths and olive oil massage.
-have gradually shift of breast feed to weaning or other feed as this is better for u and baby.
-'medications there to stop milk but uts better to reduce gradually from breast feed to oral feed.
-best of luck.

Member of Marham-Forum

thankyou dr. i convinced my baby that milk is finished now otherwise he is never willing to stop it. he want it all the time thats why i decided this. thankyou for ur help. will breast pump help to resolve the issue? because its been two days and i am in severe pain. tried painkiller and cold compress feeling better than before but still its too much. kindly answer my query. thanks again

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Thanks take tablet dostinex.25 mg twice daily for two days nd take brufen tablet for pain

Post Owner

okay. thankyou so much.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories