Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Conceive From 1year

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

We are trying to convince from 1 year. My wife having smaller follicles as per gyne. Last month she told that we have 4to5 follicles largest 14mm This month she told we have 2 follicles 12mm and 15mm

Medications.. metor. M folate. Q folic. Ovabooster. What should we do ... thanks

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan

Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Please tell your full history
Both husband and wife age
Occupation
Living together?
Any diseases?
Any significant past medical history
Any addictions like smoking drugs etc
Any treatment taken so far
Has husbands semen analysis been done?
Any other relevant sexual problems

Post Owner

Age. Husband 29 wife 24.
Wife house wife.
Husband Engineer.

We got married 2 Feb 2018. After 1 month i went to saudi arabia. Then i called my wife with me there after 1 month. We lived saudia together for 5 months. There she faced some irregularities with her cycle. We did not get any medicine there. After coming back Pakistan on 17 sep. Then we made our complete checkup. Everything was normal. (Semen Report 1 Volume 4ml Sperm counts per ml 90 million/ml Motalilty 55% Active 45 Sluggish 20 Dead 25 Report 2 Volume 2ml Sperm counts per ml 75million/ml Motalilty 75% Active 55 Sluggish 20 Dead 25)

Thn we lived for 1 month together. Then i went to saudia. Now again we are living together from last 2 months.

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan

Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

How is your wife’s menstrual cycle now? If its regular then there’s not much to worry. Even with everything normal some couples may take upto two years to conceive. But the most important thing is living together continuously for atleast upto one year and having regular intercourse during the fertile period which is usually in the week to ten days following cessation of menses. Please continue folic acid and living together. No further intervention should be done till you give yourself at least six months

Member of Marham-Forum

Yes from last its coming on same date.
Does it related to PCOS as 1 gyne told like that she has some cyst. We are getting pregnancy medicine from last 2 months letromina. With some injections
Last cycle she give presage 5000UI. and this month she gave 3 injections forteM 150 UI with ovabooster tablets.

My wife have pain in right lower abdomin. What should we do now yesterday we had TVS on day 14th of cycle gyne told that egg size is 12 and 15mm.

Also tell the intercourse frequency to avoid missing fertile days.

Member of Marham-Forum

Please respond...its urgent

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories