Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Constipation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old, Lahore

I had 1st caesarean 2 and a week before. Since last month I'm having constipation . And I think get fissures 2 times as there was bleeding and some blood in stool coz of hard stool. Have taken Laxoberon tablets for 5 days and used Lignocaine Gel. Now just taking ispaghol husk with warm milk day and night coz don't want to get used to laxatives and im bf mom. Still pass hard stool at first that really painful and damage the inner skin. It's become difficult to sit after toilet visit. Is it constipation or piles? And should I continue using laxoberon tablets to soften stool? Or there is some other medicine to soften stool? Already using fiber rich diet e.g quavas apples bananas isphhaghol husk and 5-6 glass of water.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Saadiya Shabbir

Dr. Saadiya Shabbir - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Islamabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Dear, 1.at least take 2 litres of water each day.2.have fiber rich diet.( fruits, cucumbers, beans)3. Take syp. duphalac  01 tablespoon at night until stools are soft.4. Apply tronolene oitment over fissure and anal area to relief pain.5. If having severe pain in anal area take 02 tablets diagesic as needed.6. Consult surgeon for anal fissue.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

already Answered

From: reply=marham.pk@connect.marham.pk <reply=marham.pk@connect.marham.pk> on behalf of MARHAM <reply@marham.pk>
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 11:16:37 AM
To: Uzma Mohsin
Subject: Constipation (Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old - Lahore)

Dear Dr. Uzma Mohsin,
Question:
I had 1st caesarean 2 and a week before. Since last month I'm having constipation . And I think get fissures 2 times as there was bleeding and some blood in stool coz of hard stool. Have taken Laxoberon tablets for 5 days and used Lignocaine Gel. Now just
taking ispaghol husk with warm milk day and night coz don't want to get used to laxatives and im bf mom. Still pass hard stool at first that really painful and damage the inner skin. It's become difficult to sit after toilet visit. Is it constipation or piles?
And should I continue using laxoberon tablets to soften stool? Or there is some other medicine to soften stool? Already using fiber rich diet e.g quavas apples bananas isphhaghol husk and 5-6 glass of water.

How to Reply:

Visit: https://www.marham.pk/forum/gynecologist/constipation-12338
OR: Reply this email.

--
Thank You,

Marham - Find, Ask and Consult Doctors

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan

Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

The best is fiber and lots of fruits and vegetables . Also drink plenty of water and stay active. A little walk every day also helps. If you think its piles its better to get yourself examined by a doctor.Also start using some asli ghee and olive oil in your diet. Eat roti with extra “choker” and brown flour.limit rice to minimum 

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Its better to consult a surgeon as soon as possible

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment