Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Early Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 33 Years old, karachi

Salam i m pcos patient. Conceived after fertility treatment. My last period 24 August 2020.Doctor has put me on following meds glucophage 500mg, aspirin, pregnacare original, duphaston,cyclogest supportery and primulout depot inj once a week. I want to ask that all these medicines are ok? I m also worried regarding my drowsiness. I m too sleepy. Is this normal?

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anam Umair

Anam Umair - Nutritionist

BSc in Food and Science, MBA in Helath and Hospital Administration, Certified in Child Nutrition, Certified in Oncology, Certified in Pathology, NHRA License Holder, Diploma in Food Allergy and Intolerance Training, Diploma in Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

early medicine which you you're taking are all good to go

It is not unusual to have 10 or 12 hours sleep, only to get up and still feel lethargic and tired. As your body adjusts to the enormous metabolic changes that are necessary to grow your baby, the tiredness and fatigue usually subside (around 12 to 14 weeks of pregnancy), bringing renewed energy and vigour..

check your diet
You Should Eat During the First Month of Pregnancy

Dairy Products. Dairy products, especially the fortified ones are a great source of calcium, vitamin D, protein, healthy fats, and folic acid. ...

Folate-Rich Foods. ...

Whole Grains. ...

Eggs and Poultry. ...

5. Fruits. ...

Vegetables. ...

Seeds and Nuts. ...

Fish.

Pregnant women who eat raw or undercooked meat and eggs are at risk of contracting listeriosis and toxoplasmosis, which can lead to serious and life-threatening illnesses. These illnesses can cause severe birth defects and miscarriage. Cook your meat and eggs thoroughly prior to eating.

Fir further nutrition assessment please book an appointment through Marham
Thank you
Dr.Anam

Here's the link to my Marham profile: https://www.marham.pk/doctors/karachi/nutritionist/anam-umair

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

222 Positive Reviews

Aoa
ur drowsiness is possibly due to various forms of progesterone wch u r taking...hv u taken ur OGTT?i cant justify the use of glucophage-rest r possobly given to minimise the risk of MC-conception in PCO has five to ten percent risk of MC though...

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks doctor.

Member of Marham-Forum

Doctor i have one more query that if all the initial symptoms (drowsiness , nausea , mild cramping) subsides after 2,3 days. It So all this is normal? Is it possible that in pregnancy symptoms come for 2/3 days and vanished after that?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories