Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Early Pregnancy Brown Spotting

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Gujat

Im 4.8 weeks preg. Dr prescribed me ivf c 5000 iu weekly.kal mjy injection lga aur aj morning me mjy thora sa brown dishcharge hoa a bit brown water.but ab thk hun koe pain b nai hy. Kya koe khatra to nai?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

479 Positive Reviews

Please inform your gynaecologist about it. She will evaluate you for further treatment.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you do us to rule out ectopic nd if pregnancy in the uterus see pregnancy status there is risk of miscarriage if pregnancy is ok continue to injection as your dr advise

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanx for responding. I went to my gyny she gave me cyclogest to insert in vagina for 10 days she scanned and saw a sac. She says we cant state anything about preg just wait for 10 days. But your sac is visible very soon in 5th wk and beta hcg is also good and good thing is u have no pains. Plz drs tell me is it normal ik so much sacred as i had an abortion too.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories