Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Ecp And Pregnancy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Peshawer

. Married . I have 27,28 days of cycle ,for a while i was con on contraceptives but then i left and its been almost 8,9months .. .. it these months i used used ecp only 3 times bcz my husband used condom. So we had sex around ovulation days and his condom broke .i used app for period prediction and oovulation days, as predicted by the the app my ovulation day was 19 dec and we had sex on 21dec i immediatly took ECP , after 4,5days of ecp my upper outer sides of breast hurts, i feel cramps on and off, its been 2 weeks now i still feel pain in upper outrr sides of breasts . I was expected to have periods today but yesterday and today i only had a very slight brown spotting (hard to notice) , periods haven't started today As my periods were expected today (sunday), i did BHCG test aday before on (friday )and it was <2.30. So what does it mean now ?

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Huda Asif

Dr. Huda Asif - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

for a person.to b pregnant bhcg shouald b more than 5

Member of Marham-Forum

wait for periods

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

391 Positive Reviews

need more information and For proper evaluation ,if you want Free online consultation then let me know or you can click my profile or book online consultation,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories