Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Extreme Periods Cramps

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 27 Years old, Germany

Hi ... please ask this anonymously. I am 27 year old female unmarried. I have really bad PMS. Which include tender breast, mood swings and sometimes headaches. My first day of menstruation is extremely bad, my pain level is 10/10. I get cramps then I vomit then diarrhoea and after that I faint because of intensity of the pain. Usually during my periods there are more clots then blood . I have periods pain for as long as I can remember. I went to many gynaecologist where I live (europe) and they did ultrasound and tests but found nothing wrong they suggested that I take birth control pills. I dont want to do that because I am sexually not active. Also, ibrufen and other painkiller tablets does not work I vomit them out. One doctor prescribed novaminsulfon 500mg which is very effect when I take it but I was reading on internet that it has many side effects and is banned in US&UK. My problem is that since last 2 months I am having periods for only 2-3 days with very little bleeding and m

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

What is your idea about starting Flouxetine , yoga and meditation?

Post Owner

I am extremely lethargic. I tried yoga but couldn’t stick to it for long. I feel like I have no energy. With little bit exertion I feel extremely tired ... Also, my blood pressure is usually very low normal range is 60/80

2 years ago

Gynecologist in Rawalpindi - Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed

Prof. Dr. Khalida Waheed - Gynecologist

MBBS, FRCOG, MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Your system are of endometrial you are not active during menses result is some menstruated blood enter into the pelvis through Fallopian tubes and then that small amount of blood causes irritation at that place result pain cramps and vomiting gradually it piles up with each menses best treatment is walking and exercise daily every day for 45 minutes make this hab it it will go after a month because already which is there is going to solved by the cells for time being take ponstan forte tablet with the start of mensestill stoppage of period for two three month you need ponstan but exercise is a must otherwise later on faces pregnancy problem in the form of infertility

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

It will be cured with proper medication inshaAllah... For your treatment u can contact me through marham...

042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories