Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Fibroids And Fertility

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Lahore

Please tag gynecologist. I want to know that does Subserosal fibroid prevent pregnancy? I had miscarriage about an year ago. After miscarriage I discovered an subserosal fibroid in posterior wall of uterus.. Since then I m trying to conceive.. my report and husband's reports are clear. I have consulted many doctors but no one gives any medication for fibroid they says It doesn't matter .. It is of same size from an year. Its not growing .. neither making any pain.. But Im doubtful if this is the reason I m not getting pregnant? Kindly help I m attaching ultrasound of 12th day.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nazifa Mubashir

Dr. Nazifa Mubashir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCOG, Fellowship (Gynecology Laparoscopy) | Karachi

review-stars

508 Positive Reviews

Salam ur ultrasound shows a small subserosal fibroid. That has nothing to do with conception. There is also a mature follicle in left ovary which is a very promising sign for conception. U can try using induction medicines for conception which will further increase ur chances of conception . Best for luck

Post Owner

dear doc my gyne is not recommending me induction injection as she says I m ovulating naturally .. my progesterone level on 21st day of cycle was 25ng/ml last month and I had two mature follicles of 25mm and 23mm last month.. still I didn't concieve.
Please tell me should do I still need induction injection? If yes then which injection and on which day..
I feel ovulation pain every 13th day.. and I also feel I am ovulating naturally.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khadija Asim Khan

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khadija Asim Khan - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS ( Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

Dear fibroid is too small and does anything except follow up ultrasound

Post Owner

I m repeating ultrasounds after 2 or 3 months to check, but fibroid is of same size since 1 years. no growth seen..
But still i wanted to be sure as I m trying to conceive and i m unable to get pregnant even after my all hormones reports are clear.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories