Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Haripur
Aoa Dr sahiba. I am 10 weeks preg. My issue is that I have very upset stomach. I already had stomach issue before preg but we're not diagnosed and Dr gave me risek gaviscon etc which gave me temporary relief. Now my symptoms include: Pain in stomach and sometime lower abdomen, sometimes like maroor cramps. Indigestion. Not wanting to eat anything. Stomach burning . Chest burning.. very bad taste in mouth and whole day I face these and literally very disturbed. Due to preg my gyne gave me dexa to take in morning and gavison after meals.. but nothing is working ... Got drips of dexa gravinate as well.. really upset for safety of preg as well.. please help..
What is dexa? Secondly lower abdominal pain is not because of stomach issues . Needs detailed history
Its very difficult for women in first months of pregnancy to deal with these symptoms..please don’t take Dexa..you can take tablet Metoclopramide 10mg Three times a day for 1 week and continue tablet risek 20mg twice a day..take precautions with food…for details book online appointment
You must consult a gastroenterologist
Steroids se tou stomach ka baki b hashar ho jaye ga ,
4 Positive Reviews