Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Granulation Tissue And Discharge

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, PESHAWAR

AGE 24 WEIGHT 60KG PREGNANCY was smooth I'm 5 months postpartum. EBF No periods in 5 months First time mother delivered normally with episiotomy In these 5 months the granulation tissue had formed 3 times at the area of scar which the Dr had removed (by the same Dr who did my delivery) but she didnt prescribed any medication in all this time. I'm also having odorless yellow mucous formed watery discharge about which she said it is due to the formation of tissue but even after the removal of tissue discharge is still their ➡️Please tell me is their any care I can do to inhibit its formation again? ➡️what are the REASONS AND CAUSES of discharge and repetitive tissue formation? ➡️IS their any incompetency of drs involved during stitches.? Please guide me I shall be really really thankful.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Hina Sami

u need physical examination... nobody can be blamed...

Member of Marham-Forum

She had done physical extinction during all this time

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Firdous Liaquat

Dr. Firdous Liaquat - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS ( OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY ) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Please visit another gynaecologist so your high vaginal swab should be taken. An abdomeno pelvic ultrasound and internal examination

Post Owner

Any other test that I should do ?why the dr said that it's odourless so its normal? She is one of the top gynaecologist of peshawar I don't know why she is not taking my issue seriously. On the other hand here the Dr's look worried

1 year ago

Post Owner

Is it possible that the first time when I has bleeding granulation tissue it wasn't removed properly so it grows again

1 year ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Hafiz Awais Ali

book appointment online, you will get 100% result IA

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Munam

Dr. Abdul Munam - General Physician

MBBS, Member of American College of Physician | Lahore

review-stars

389 Positive Reviews

Assalam-u-alaikum
For proper evaluation and treatment , click my profile or book Online consultation

Gynecologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sana Iqbal

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sana Iqbal - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Granulation tissue is formed as a part of healing..sometimes genetically some ppl form thick scar even at slightest of injuries.for discharge get a high vaginal swab if there is bacterial growth you can have antibiotics.there is no harm in getting another opinion

General Physician in Sahiwal - Dr. Abdur Rehman Ilyas

Don't worry !

For Free Medical advice and consultation.

Make sure to follow me on Instagram, and you can ask any Medical issue on insta .

Click Link Blow:
Kindly Follow me please

Insta ID : Dr_onCall_98

https://instagram.com/dr_oncall_98?igshid=MTBqbmRqMTZkOGg1Zg==

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist