Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynae

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old, Karachi

Hello. I just had my second child through csection 11 months back. After that I got my first period 10 weeks post delivery. During the year I had to take ecp around 2-3 times after I which I noticed irregular periods. Finally on June 26 my period completely stopped. Haven’t had period since then. Am attaching my ultrasound reports which were done in August and then later in October. Also I am having pain on my left side which is produting from the back to the front. At times I feel as if the pain is also in my left ovary. Along with that I have also lost a lot of weight and feel slightly bloated. I am a breast feeding mom.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Sarochana Khemani

Dr. Sarochana Khemani - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , MRCOG | Karachi

review-stars

341 Positive Reviews

Sarochanakhemani@yahoo.com 

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear u have been experiencing hormonal Imbalance due to PolyCystic ovaries .
-as U Said u have taken ipill multiple times so these pills also hormones interfere with normal menstrual cycle and then inhibits conception by inhibiting. Fertilization or ovulation .with drawal bleeding Happens with in 1-2 Wks but after that cycles gets irregular till body gets rid of effects of externally induced Hormones .
-u have already poly cystic ovaries that do disturb cycles and u affected more with both ipill and Pco .
- Hormones can gives side effects like mood variation,breast tenderness or full news ,migrane and Acne etc so u are getting Symmptoms .
- follicles can rupture or reduces also in size this can also give u pain .but my advice for now that if history of unprotected sex better to have one serum beta hcg ( blood pregnancy test) as urgent to confirm ur pregnancy status ,if it comes positive and u have pain then need detailed evaluation for ectopic Pregnancy ( Pregnancy out side Uterus).so it's an emergency .
- if it comes negative then better have tab postan 500 mgs 8 hrly as per need .
- u can have Combined oral Contraceptive pills for 3 months to regulate cycles and to support imbalance.
- have healthy diet with less salt,suger,oil and spice .
- daily walk to have normal Bmi.
- I hope Contraceptive pills will help u
- best of luck

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- can have cyclic combined oral Contraceptive pills only for 3 months to regulate periods and to support Hormonally .
- continue precautions as advised on long term

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Answered

From: reply=marham.pk@connect.marham.pk <reply=marham.pk@connect.marham.pk> on behalf of MARHAM <reply@marham.pk>
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 3:09:37 PM
To: Uzma Mohsin
Subject: Gynae (Asking for Self, Female, 33 years old - Karachi)

Dear Dr. Uzma Mohsin,
Question:
Hello. I just had my second child through csection 11 months back. After that I got my first period 10 weeks post delivery. During the year I had to take ecp around 2-3 times after I which I noticed irregular periods. Finally on June 26 my period completely
stopped. Haven’t had period since then. Am attaching my ultrasound reports which were done in August and then later in October. Also I am having pain on my left side which is produting from the back to the front. At times I feel as if the pain is also in my
left ovary. Along with that I have also lost a lot of weight and feel slightly bloated. I am a breast feeding mom.

How to Reply:

Visit: https://www.marham.pk/forum/gynecologist/gynae-12196
OR: Reply this email.

--
Thank You,

Marham - Find, Ask and Consult Doctors

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment