Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecological Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Dammam

AOA, I was having irregular menses problem from last 2 months, before august 26 i had normal regular cycle then after that i got menses on 15 OCt then at 8,9,10,11 nov i had slight brown spotting, then again on 25,26,27 and 28 I had some brown spotting. i did a pregnancy test at home which came out negative. I went to the doctor and did blood pregnancy test(30 Nov) and pelvic ultrasound (reports attached ) all clear. the doctor said that 25 to 28nov spotting was your actual menses while I didn't have periods yet its 1st Dec. she prescribed me Duphaston(to take for 20 days), folic acid and vitamin D tab. she said to come on the 3rd day menses . my question is AM i PCOS ? ultrasound is normal then why I am not having menses? I am TTC also, 2 years of marriage with everything fine dose this denotes of hormonal imbalance? and what if hormones are normal too then what's next?

this was my first ever visit to the gynecologist and all these tests are also first time

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear many factors can delay periods like stress ,anxiety ,sudden weight gain or weight loss ,hormonal imbalance ,I
lllness ,medications etc .
- check for all above factors as well.
- have balanced diet ,weight and Bmi .
- Complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- have daily walk ,yoga and Exercise .
- have detailed discussion on history ,Examination and blood sex hormones .
- Best of luck.
-

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories