Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynecologist

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 30 years old, Peshawar

My wife is pregnant but she have posterior febriod due to which the doctor said that baby can't grow properly so now you should wait for natural miscarriage or we will do that. After miscarriage we will operate this febriod. Now my question is whether doctor will only remove febriod or uterus as well. Ultrasound report attached.

Member of Marham-Forum

it depends on the size and location and blood supply of the uterus and in this case only fibroid will be removed.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
not necessarily tht she ends up in miscarriage-she may continue-fibroid uterus is nt an indication fr termination of pregnancy-
jus tht fibroud uterus is there ur wife ll go fr uterus removal or otherwise-kindly take a second opinion-
tc

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Faiza Malik

Dr. Faiza Malik - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO | Lahore

review-stars

136 Positive Reviews

Report cannot be send it again.

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o alaikum
first of all repeat scan after 1 week as this scan shows doughtful cardiac activity.
actually fibroid increase during first trimester due to increase estrogen levels and might lead to miscarriage.
in second and third trimester complications are iugr,preterm delivery,breech presentation and ceserean section.
right now just symptomatic treatment ,bed rest,stay well hydrated,take folic acid.
if every thing stay safe till term,may be elective ceserean section with myomectomy
anyways,final decision will be by your obstetrician on the clinical scenario at that time.

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Fareeha Saleem

acording to this report fibroid is in big size so follow the doctors advise if growth is good uptil now then no issue continue if growth is retarded at any stage then follow the doctors advise n get operated when pregnancy ends as soon as possible

General Surgeon in Peshawar - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abdul Wahab Khattak

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abdul Wahab Khattak - General Surgeon

MBBS, MCPS, FCPS | Peshawar

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Can a patient talk to me on line?

Post Owner

Yes ma'am

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Have Complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- Have Balanced Diet .
- folic acid Regularly .
-for this lot of debate actually so u need to discuss things in detail with treating obstetrician.
- fibroid could show mild degenerate as well during Pregnancy ,can give Symmptoms as well .
- planned surgery required for delivery but better not to touch fibroid at delivery at could bleed Dangerously.
- Best of luck.

Gynecologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajida Imran

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajida Imran - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Karachi

review-stars

219 Positive Reviews

There is no indication for miscarriage. Continue with pregnancy as fibroid is fundal and posterior

Post Owner

Ma'am meaning there is no need to worry about baby's health and growth?

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajida Imran
Asst. Prof. Dr. Sajida Imran - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 219 Positive Reviews

Yes. Monitor the size of fibroid and growth of fetus by ultrasound regularly.

4 years ago

Post Owner

Thank you so much ma'am and all respected Drs. Your guidance and suggestions made me and my wife strong.

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Ghazala Sadiq

Prof. Dr. Ghazala Sadiq - Gynecologist

MBBS| MCPS (Obs & Gyne) | FCPS (Obs & Gyne) | PGDME (UK) | Dip Urogynecology (Germany) | Islamabad

review-stars

329 Positive Reviews

I suggest continue with pregnancy carefully take adequate rest see your a doctor at least after two weeks you may need medication to prevent miscarriage you can take duphaston tab 10 mg twice a day

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories