Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on How To Control Periods Pain And Lecorrhea Quantity

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Nushki

I have a lot of pain during my periods. During my periods, something comes out like garbage — like small pieces of meat or pieces that look like liver. During periods I get unbearable pain in my thighs, legs, and bladder. I don’t get stomach pain. One week before my periods, the pain starts and watery discharge comes out of my body. And one week after my periods, my body aches again and leucorrhea starts. The color of the leucorrhea also changes — sometimes it becomes very yellow, sometimes very thick, and sometimes sticky..and when the quantity increases I get pain in my kidneys too

Gynecologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Bushra Aftab Ali

Asst. Prof. Dr. Bushra Aftab Ali - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) |FCPS, DOWH, MRCOG, MCPS | Karachi

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

I need to ask if u r married? R u taking any painkillers. Have u done any tests or ultrasound till now? If not then suring periods u can take painkillr like ponstonforte. Do ur CBC thyroid profile and pelvic ultrasound. Then discuss online .


0

0

Attach Photo here: