Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Infertility

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Male, 26 years old, Sukkur

We are married for last 4 years, we have no child yet and we are trying to conceive ever since we married in 2016. After a year of our marriage and having no luck in conceiving we decided to consult a gynecologist, she suggested some lab test, ie. Semen analysis for me and for my wife she suggested cmv igg test, glucose challenge test and and one other test which I don't remember now. Her all test came back normal except one which was cmv igg and the range was 189.5 U/ml. And my semen analysis report at that time had only one issue and that was rapid linear progression which was 2% only. But my previous report which was done in April 2019 had 15% rapid linear progression. My wife conceived twice in 4 years but in both times her pregnancy didn't survive and her hcg level were not rising. She missed her period and she was checked her hcg level were 49.thenndr suggested complete bed rest and gave duphaston and progesterone pacessries (sorry for spelling) and after a week again test for hc

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan

Dr. Urooj Yasir Khan - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Please get her evaluated for Anti phospholipid syndrome

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks semen report is incomplete for your wife must do FSH LH TSH nd PROLACTIN on day two of periods nd us on day 12 for ovulation if you are in lahore you can have appointment with me in first week of December

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear as u said failure recurrently in pregnancy so it's better to have one detailed Examination,discussion on history , investigations and blood tests and scans .
- these. tests incomplete and not very clear .
- she should have better life style ,daily folic acid ,balanced diet ,weight and Bmi,daily walk ,yoga and Execise to maintain Bmi .fruits and vegetables in diet and less oil ,spice and salt .
- have recreational activities and avoid recreational
drugs like caffine ,tobbacoo as couple .
Semen analysis te at can repeat after above precautions and having better general health .
- rubella immunization ,Torch test ,blood pressure ,Suger ,thyroid all levels should be Normal .
- recurrent miscarriages investigations could be done ( thrombophillia screen )do could manage accordingly .
- better to have detailed Consultation with infertility consultant ,apply healthy life style ..
-,best of luck.
-

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories