Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Infertility, Breast Tenderness And Itching

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Shahkot

Married from 7 years trying to conceive. I'm patient of endometeriosis and hyperthyrodism. Dr prescrib4 me thyroxine, took it for 6 months and test was done after that now the result is opposite from previous one. Prolactine level is normal according to my report but I feel severe pain in breast and itching too. Kindly tell me what's wrong here with it?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Post Owner

Thank you

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

Need to visit your doctor to rule out any skin problem and Get your examination done

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you need to have check up by the gynecologist nd may need us of breast to find out the cause of pain nd itching

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

227 Positive Reviews

Aoa
first of all u shud know tht endometriosis can b suppressed...but its suppression is timely...u leave tht as endometriosis needs proper invx for the actual diagnosis...how about ur CA 125...its non specific and u shud b doing this test while not pregnant lactating mensturating etc...
get ur detailed OBG consultation...breast pain itching and rashes r associated wth the COCPs normally given for suppression of endometriosis...
tc...

Post Owner

I don't take now any medicine to supress endometeriosis. Took before 6 months for 8 weeks. Now taking only thyroxine 1 tablet before breakfast. Worried about breast pain and itching inspite of normal prolactine level. Any further test to diagnose the reason? Does high t3 t4 disturb the periods routine or flow?Thanks

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories