Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Infertility, Ovarian Cyst

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Lhr

Plz post anonymously on MARHAM group on my behalf, Im 8years married. I have a history of ovarian cyst, it was formed when i took medicines for pregnancy after 1 year of my marriage. It was reduced and formed again n again, after using many medicines i left it untreated for 6 months, in the meanwhile it converted into endometriotic cyst and laparotomy was done as the size was 9cm left n 10cm rt side. After laparotomy, follicle was growing spontaneously, but when my dr again gave me letrozole for maturation of egg, it again formed small folliclar cyst. It's been 2.5yr to laparotomy. Now no pregnancy again and the cyst still present,size is 5.1cm. Nature is water filled, not endometriotic. Now drs suggest IVF. Plz need advice

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you did not mention about tubal patency at time of laparotomy if you have mature follicle then go for ivf trial and see good luck nd best wishes

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain
Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 10 Positive Reviews

Already answered

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

227 Positive Reviews

Aoa
how about ur husband semen analysis???
u didnt mention anything regarding ur tubal patency???
cysts less than 5 cm,clear and symptom free is sumtimes functional too...regarding IVF i ll first like to hv a preview of ur husband semen analysis...y r u not conceiving naturally?u didnt mention ur LH ,FSH ,AMH and endometrial thickness...and wt about ur cycles???...if laprotomy was done wt stage u hv for endometriosis-or only ovary was involved...
c there r many things to look into before u opt for IVF...ur age also plays an imp role for predicting success of ur treatment...
hv a detailed OBG session wth ur consultant regarding ur management and treatment and then come to a conclusion before u embark on sumthg...
tc...

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

you need to get your tubal patency checked and please share your husband semen analysis. Since you have 8 years of subfertility IVF is other option if you can support.

Member of Marham-Forum

Tubal patency was checked before starting the first treatment of infertility,that was after 1 year of marriage. Tubes were opened. When the laparotomy was done, after that again HSG was done. Tubes were ok again. Semen analysis was also fine sperm count was 75m,pus cells were 6-8.other report was fine

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories