Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Lahore
My discharge hasn't been normal for the past 2 cycles. Now, after my periods end I get very watery discharge. I often feel wet all the time. I used to get solid 'egg white' like discharge on my ovulation and thin but 'solid' discharge before that.
And in my last cycle I also had a different metallic smell. That smell is gone now. But I notice sometimes I am walking and feel something in my vagina so when I check I see some discharge clumped together there. That won't come out on its own naturally while peeing. It's not hard and doesn't smell. It's soft but it's clumped together.
Is this serious or just a normal variation? My periods are normal. And I am single.
is there any pelvic pain , fever ? any itching , burning sensation? The temporary metallic smell can also occur around or shortly after menstruation because of small amounts of blood
Patient
Post Owner
No. I did have mild itching last time. But I have no itching or burning now. No pain
1 month ago