Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Lower Abdomen Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Gujranwala

I'm 17 week pregnant. I feel pain and heaviness in lower abdomen. Pain is not very sharp but constant heaviness. I had constipation from last few days and yesterday had hatd bowel moment. Is it normal pain?or cause of any conern?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahra Iftikhar

Dr. Zahra Iftikhar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

There can be multiple reasons of pain..do you have any abnormal vaginal discharge? Any pain while passing urine? You said constipation that can be a reason so take syrup lactulose 15ml twice daily for 4-5 days


0

0

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Zahra Iftikhar

Dr. Zahra Iftikhar - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS Gynaecology & Obstetrics | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

If pain continues book appointment


0

0

Attach Photo here: