Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Lahore
my periods are 53 to 54 days apart since i was using myo inositol and d chiro inositol since feb and i left it kinda in mid july because i realized that it has made my periods irregular i initilly started using it to make the flow of my periods better again that's was disturbed since one year and other than that i am noticing i have chin hairs i used to have them before but now they are more and i am also growning new dark hairs as well and on my neck and my chest my navel and around my nipples , i dont have any acne i dont have any hairfall i dont have weight problems I am 22 years old female
I feel your symptoms are indicating of PMOS..you may benefit from contraceptive pills course..dianne 35 is the pill name..if you can book online appointment i can guide you in detail about how to take it and side effects.
Patient
Post Owner
Tou how can I rule out of it actually is pmos any blood tests or ultrasound?? I want a permanent solution for my periods k flow phir se thk hojye or 35 days k Ander ho jye cycle
2 months ago