Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Menstruation Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, lahore

AOA i am married since 2 years , never conceived. My last menses date was 16 oct 2019 and then in nov i didnt have the menses at all . i did bHcg and it was negetive and even utrasound was normal no ovarian pathology , non gravid , homogeneous myometrium and endometrium thickness was 12mm (test done on 28 Nov). so gyne prescribed me duphaston OD for 20 days and and so i want to know after how many days of leaving medicine i ll get menses ? i feel bit pain in my breast as same in PMS period but no menses as i am taking duphaston. as this is the first time happen to me can this med help regulate my cycle ? through out the time of non mensis i had normal vaginal discharge ? what could it be ? any idea ? is it a hormonal imbalance ? doctor said you eat sugar a lot rather i am not fond of sweet at all . my height is 5.6 ' and weight is 68 which according to BMI is normal. .please reflect some light on it

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

Aoa
i dont understand y were u prescribed duphaston-all ur PMS symptoms r due to tht-then u r nt telling whether u r taking duphaston regularly or is it cycle wth pill free days as well...cycles r suppressed if u r taking duphaston continously-ur CET is also more than 10 and even then u hv been prescribed duphaston---???why?
tc...

Post Owner

i visited doctor because i didnt get my monthly cycle of Nov .doctor prescribed me duphaston for 20 days once daily from 1st dec to 20 dec and said when you will stop the med then you will get your menses and to come on 3rd daily of menses. i am taking this medicine for the first time

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem
Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 223 Positive Reviews

Dear
As u r taking duphaston so u wont hv periods-now as u r already on treatment DONOT confuse urself-carry on-do wt has been prescribed-

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

- wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
- Dear first have one serum beta hcg to check pregnancy status .if it's positive have folic acid Regularly and scan after a week if remains Asymmotomatic .
- if beta hcg negative stop duphaston and wait for periods .
- have balanced diet ,weight and Bmi .
- have Recreational activities and quit recreational drugs.
- have Complete treatment for any health issue u have .
- have Daily walk ,yoga and exercise .
- take fruits , vegetables and plenty of fluids .
- avoid recreational drugs and have Recreational activities.
- best of luck.

Post Owner

my bHcg was negetive and then i had pelvic ultrasound which came out normal . after that doctor gave me duphaston to take for 20 days . i am already taking folic acid and vitamin D

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

stop it and wait for periods

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history required better ia to take appointment through marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories