Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Mismatch Between Lmp And Dating Scan EDD

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 28, lahore

aoa my cycle is always regular of 26-28 days. my lmp is 19 april.on dating scan duration of weeks are 06 weeks but according to lmp it should be 08 weeks. I am worried.my cycle are always regular dstes used to go behind every month. plz satisfy with my query. what are the causes? it is SGA?

Gynecologist in Multan - Dr. Mahvish Javed

Dr. Mahvish Javed - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Multan

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Wa. No may be you conceived later. No need to worry just follow earliest dating scan for further pregnancy. Good luck

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore

review-stars

113 Positive Reviews

Relax, nothing to worry about. Sometimes the ovulation is dalayed in a cycle and there is late conception. So the pregnancy lag behind that of lmp. SGA is not determined so early. Get another USG after two weeks and see how pregnancy goes. Inshallah everything will be fine.

Post Owner

Thank u madam for ur kind words.
I am a dr too done housejob just also in G2 of JHL.I have an interaction with u too.
Madam actually I went for a dating scan on 11 june I thought it would be 07 weeks and 04 days but renowed radiologist said it is an anembryonic pregnancy of 07 weeks and 02 days and it will abort soon but before I decide to take a a decision I have another scan on 15 june from alnoor I mentally prepared bought medicines for termination too but on usg I was shocked to hear heart beat pregnancy of 06 weeks and 02 days according to lmp it should be 08 weeks. Sonologist said it is fasting in ramdan that effects ur ovulation and is delayed
Mam be as a dr done housejob in gynae I was worried.
Becaue in my first history of missed abortion and in 2nd case of my baby ( now he is 02 years old) dating sacn always perfectly match with my lmp.

3 years ago

Post Owner

I am unable to post the pictures warna aap ka tag karti ultrasound ki.

3 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad
Asst. Prof. Dr. Sadia Ahmad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), CMT, MHPE, Fellowship in Aesthetic Genital Surgery & Cosmetic Gynecology (ISAGSS & ASCOP USA) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 113 Positive Reviews

Stay positive and inshallah everything will be fine. All the best.

3 years ago

my last period date was 10 June 2020.my beta hcg report is 111.5.is my report alright?

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Maheen Altaf

No need to worry as LMP indicates last menstrual period whereas conception occurs after 14 days of ovulation, that makes 2 wks. So this is perfectly alright.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saima Zaki

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saima Zaki - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), Master of Health Professional Education (MHPE) | Lahore

review-stars

2225 Positive Reviews

U need to have a repeat scan after 10 -14 days to confirm 

Post Owner

mam what is amp and nbsp?

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

kindly guide should I use duphastan in this pregnancy?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories