Um 27 primigravida at 39+4 weeks.. my height is 5.1 feet
etimated fetal weight is 3.56kg.. my dr did sweepening 2 days ago but still there are no pains.. n she said head is high. Vertex is at -3
She asked me to decide if i want to go for c section or wait for another week for spontaneous labor or even induction..
My concerns are... with estimated 3.56kg weight n this height is it fruitful to wait for one more week or should i opt for c section in a couple of days ???
P.s no hypertension or diabetes.. liqour adequate. Normal fetal movements