Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on My Baby Breastfeeding Problm

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 29, Gujranawala

I've dlvrd baby girl with c section 19 days ago.There were to much serious complications in my dlvry problem is that my baby is refusing to breastfeeding...i've tried my best but in vain.I am to much worried about this.Right now she is on cow feeding.I've sugar and BP prOblem.It's my first baby.Kindly tell me solution of this broblem

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore

review-stars

480 Positive Reviews

Cow milk is absolutely not recommended till 1 year of age. You should give baby formula milk. Try to pump your milk and give in feeder. Breast feeding should be started right away otherwise baby is happy to be fed by bottle. Difficult to suck breast after the habit is developed.

Gynecologist in Faisalabad - Dr. Rizwana Rizvi

Dr. Rizwana Rizvi - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Faisalabad

review-stars

23 Positive Reviews

Diabetes and high BP are not contraindications for breast feeding . The problem after C Section is that neither the mother nor her attendants allow her to move for 3 days and the baby is put on feeder . Such babies rarely turn to breast feeding and very hard work is needed. Pump out your milk and feed the baby with small spoon , only then she will leave bottle . Moreover stop cow's milk and start some formula milk .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories