Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Need Advise From Gyne For Second Baby

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 37 years old, Islamabad/rawalpindi

We are planning for our second baby this year. Finally my wife is agreed to plan for second baby based in our circumstances, that's good thing.

Little bit health issues I want to share and have opinion / consultation.

Husband: During last year (around 10 months before), I got one time urinary track infection, doctor prescribed me antibiotic and after a week i was completely normal.

Wife: My wife is having urine infection almost every alternative month, after infection she is having back pain or tummy pain, so she had multiple antibiotic courses.

We have noticed some white discharge (during intercourse only) occasionally, not regularly, and it's not smelly.

We would like to have some general guidance in our circumstances while planning the body, shall we go for any tests or anything or shall we try for first 6 to 8 months and see how it's goes.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry

Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MRCP (Obstetrics & Gynecology) Ireland | Lahore

review-stars

103 Positive Reviews

If u didn’t have any problem in first time conceiving , then I am sure , it will not be a problem second time , just stop ur contraception and start taking folic acid , for repeated Utis u need to have an Usg KUB to see why it’s repeatedly happening, for whitish discharge it’s just fungal infection which is very common but need to take treatment for that , drink lots of water and liquids , cram berry juice to avoid these repeated UTI’s

Post Owner

Thank you respected doctor, I am thankful to you time and comments.

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin

Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

-wellcome and thanks for preffering Marham for your health Consultation.
-for recurrent Uti have planty of water and Consultation with Physicien but it would be better to avoid recurrently having antibiotics to avoid resistance.
-have complete treatment of any health issue u both have like diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid all levels should be with in normal range.
-if u have been doing smoking better to avoid it.
-have balanced diet, weight and Bmi both of u.
-can try in fertile period of cycle after quitting contraceptives.
-if any menstrual issues she can discussed in detail with history and then if needed investigations can be advised.
-best of luck.

Post Owner

Thank you respected doctor, I am thankful to you time and comments.

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Uzma Mohsin
Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist

MBBS, DGO, DOWH | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 28 Positive Reviews

Welcome

5 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks i think better try for the baby for three to four months if no pregnancy then consult gynae dr

Post Owner

Thank you madam, I am thankful to you time and comments.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you very much Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist, Dr. Uzma Mohsin - Gynecologist AND Dr. Saima Siddiq Choudhry - Gynecologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories