Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Newborn Baby Eye's / Being Torture /depression /New Mom

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 22, Abbottabad

Assalam o Alaikum! My baby is 4 days old and he have a yellow discharge from his left eye and have some swelling as well. I have red online that it's a condition in which tear is duct but everyone is saying that during pregnancy I have eaten so much chocolate that's why his eyes are like this. And secondly he feels cold, specially when changing his diaper and clothes. I have told them that the weather is still cold for this little soul but they are saying it's all because I have eaten Ice cream and ice during pregnancy. I'm being torture by their comments and opinions. Please let me know is there any connections? And do I have to worry about his eyes?

Gynecologist in Attock - Dr. Komal Aftab

Dr. Komal Aftab - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS( Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Attock

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

please consult a pediatrician...

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Please consult a paediatrician

General Physician in Shahkot - Dr. Afia Shareef Chaudhary

eyedrops tobramycin will used every 4 hourly. no other connection about this condition. and wipe the eye with clean water

Post Owner

Thank you so much ? I have used the drop and his eye is much better now. Thank you ?

2 years ago

Gynecologist in Karachi - Dr. Nida Niaz Muhammad

Dr. Nida Niaz Muhammad - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS-1 (Gynecology) | Karachi

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

yes it can be bcz of blocked tear duct it will be fine within 1 month or 2 or sometimes it take more time may be a year .depends how much blockage u baby have.it wil be fine by its own rarely it need any surgery wait just clean ur baby eye with clean water wet cotton .it has no connection with using of choclates in pregnancy .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories