Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Nipple Discharge

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 31 years old, Karachi

Hello dr. I am 31 year old and a mother of 6 year old boy. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroid and PCOs 6,7 months after his birth. I had 2 early miscarriages on lezra and clomid, last year (almost 7,8 months back) I took Sert (anti depressent) on my Drs prescription, after 1 month of taking sert I felt Burning in my left breast, for which i went for an Ultrasound and showed it to A breast surgeon, she said reports were normal and gave me evening primrose oil capsules, the pain subsided before starting the capsules. I dint take them. Then last month after taking another cycle of clomid i felt light itching on both nipples, on squeezing the right nipple i found Milky discharge then i squeezed left nipple i found greenish discharge. I left it alone.. then again this month I found the same (right milky and left greenish) right breast discharge was less in quantity as compares to the left (green) one. I have no pain just a little discomfort every now and then. Both the discharges seems to co

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sara Munir

Dr. Sara Munir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

76 Positive Reviews

dear get your serum prolactin and thyroid level done
its only hormonal or dymue to stress
tc

Post Owner

Dr my prolactin and thyroid levels came out normal

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Sara Munir
Dr. Sara Munir - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 76 Positive Reviews

get a breast ultrasound done for safe side

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain

Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

Thanks you can do prolactin level on day two nd if level is high see your dr for treatment of glactorrea nd high prolactin

Post Owner

Dr my thyroid and prolactin levels came out normal... still having discharge on squeezing

4 years ago

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Parveen Zain
Dr. Parveen Zain - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), Diploma In Obstetrics & Gynecology | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 10 Positive Reviews

Thanks better to see dr for nipple discharge

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories